Collective support for writing funding applications
5 – 7 September 2023, from 11:00 - 17:00
3 – 5 October 2023, from 11:00 - 17:00
Museum of Impossible Forms
As collective preparation for the upcoming funding application calls, the Museum of Impossible Forms opens up a three-day Funding Salon during August, September and October to offer artists and art workers a space to work collectively, share knowledge, tips, tricks, co-motivation and empathy.
– Use the space as your remote office.
– Discuss application ideas and everything related to funding with fellow application writers.
– Self-soothe in a supportive environment, have a coffee/tea and a bite to eat.– Get help for your portfolio from a graphic designer.
– Get help for editing and translating your texts.
– Discuss application ideas and everything related to funding with peers.
– Test out body-based thinking methods to develop your concepts.
– Read your application texts out loud to the trained reading dog Fiina, a truly patient listener.
– Sign up for a shift to share your skills and help others!
The Funding Salon is open in August (Tuesday 15.8, Wednesday 16.8, and Thursday 17.8), September (Tuesday 5.9 and Thursday 7.9) and October (3.10, 4.10, 5.10) from 11:00 until 17:00 at the Museum of Impossible Forms. Hosted by Hanna Arvela, Simo Vassinen and MIF.